Privacy and Personal Data Policy
Dear visitors and users!
COPYRIGHTS © 2019 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY ORINGIN
2. Collection and use of personal data
When the User uses the services of the Site, the Administration collects and processes user data, namely:
- data provided by the User both when filling out registration forms, and in the process of using the services;
- IP addresses;
- Parameters and settings of Internet browsers.
The administration collects only those personal data (for example, your name and surname, login and password, email address, contact phone number, date of birth, gender, etc.) that are consciously and voluntarily provided by the subject of personal data for the purpose of using the last one to provide the services of the Site.
When you visit the Site, all entries to the site are recorded. Other information on the User’s traffic is not processed or stored.
Please note: the Administration is limited to collecting a minimum amount of information, which is necessary only to fulfill the request of the subject of personal data. In any case, when non-mandatory information is requested, the personal data subject will be notified at the time of collection of such information.
We do not collect any information for the collection of which, the legislation establishes certain requirements, such as information about racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, accusations of committing a crime or conviction of a criminal punishment, as well as data relating to health or sexual life (according to Article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data").
4. Period of storage of personal data
Personal data is stored for no longer than is necessary in accordance with the purpose of their processing.
After the subject of personal data has ceased to be a User of the Site, his personal data is also automatically deleted.
3. Personal data - information or a collection of information about an individual that is identified or can be specifically identified.
The administration collects data on the statistics of visits to the Site. The information may contain information about the connection, traffic, the user's browser, as well as the date, time, duration of work on the Internet and staying on the Site.
1. We respect the confidential (personal) information of all, without exception, persons who visited the Site, as well as those who use the services provided by the Site; in this regard, the Administration seeks to protect the confidentiality of personal data, thereby creating and providing the most comfortable conditions for using the Site services to any and every User.
In order to implement the above, the Administration presents to your attention the relevant Policy in the field of personal data (a detailed description of how the process of processing your personal (personal) data occurs when using the services and / or any services of the Site, as well as when visiting our Site.
If you have any questions regarding privacy and personal data, please contact the Administration at the contacts listed below.